Must-see of the city
Let’s start our acquaintance with the historical tour around the city center, which covers top must-see places of our city. During this Kyiv walking tour you’ll see:
- Golden Gates – the central entrance to the old glorious city of the 11-th century.
- St. Sophia’s Cathedral, a part of UNESCO World Heritage, which is famous for eastern-European art of mosaics and frescoes of the 11-th century.
- St. Michael’s Cathedral is in special honor of locals because it’s dedicated to saint patron of Kyiv.
- st. Andrew’s church which has unforgettable view thanks to its location.
- If you are not married yet, ask one bronze couple to help you.
- The cat, which makes your wishes come true.
Besides, you’ll enjoy many other sights on our way and learn the basic of the Ukrainian history.
Duration: 3 hours
Charges: walking tour $80 (70 euro) for your group
Meeting place: the Golden Gates, near the monument to prince Yaroslav the Wise
Car tour $100 (90 euro)
Meeting place: your hotel